I haven’t tried it yet but according to a Facebook group invitation, you can now use webcam in Facebook via Facebook Webcam application. Here’s how according to Facebook Webcam group:
To activate the application you need to do the following:
- Join the Facebook Webcam group
- Invite all your friends! It is very important to do this step,to activate application!
- After you do the above, go to the official website and follow the instruction to receive your application: http://bit.ly/facebookcam
Also, according to the Facebook Webcam page, you could even make Facebook Webcam to connect faster by doing the following:
- Click “Invite” underneath the group profile picture and a box containing all your friends should appear.
- Copy and paste the following script into your browser address bar and press enter, this should select your entire friends list.
- Now all you have to do is select “send invitations” and the application would be activated faster within a few hours!
If this is true, you can finally use your webcam on facebook to chat with friends and it will be easyer to talk to people without the chat erasing. But as I have said, I haven’t tried using (or accepting the group invitation) so I don’t know whether Facebook Webcam is really true or just a ploy from spammers, hackers or other group for their money-making purposes. Maybe it’s just a hoax. If you have already tried this Facebook Webcam application, please leave me a note in the comment section of this page.